Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MESH SIZE:||12.7mm*12.7mm Or 25.4mm*25.4mm||STRENGTH:||20-400KN/M|
geotextile road fabric,
asphalt reinforcement fabri
earth working fabric Fiberglass Geogrid reinforcing fabric with Self-adhesive
1) Fiberglass geogrid
3) Tensile strength:MD/CD:20~400kn/m
fiberglass geogrid is a new kind of favorable earthwork base material to strength the road surface and roadbed,which composed of high strength polyester yarns coated with an inorganic sizing agent.
It has the following performance:
1) high tensile strength,low elongation
4) good anti-aging and alkali-resistance
1. Reinforce roadbeds in soft soil for road,railways,airfields,irrigation channels.increase of stability and loading capacity of fundus
2. Reinforce riverside,embankment and side slope
3. Strengthen the surface of the roads and bridges
|Fiberglass geogrid technological standard(GB/T 21825-2008)|
|Mesh center distance(mm)||Longitudinal||25.4±3.8||12.7±3.8|
Noted: 1.the max breaking strength is 400kn/m.
2.the mesh center distance 50mm*50mm is ok.
3.Self-adhesive fiberglass geogrid’s technological data is the same as the above.
Reinforcements geogrid basalt fiber geogrid/fiber glass geogrid
Basalt fiber geotextile (geogrid) is a kind of semi-rigid products, which uses high-strength basalt fibers to produce gridding base material with advanced knitting process, and then treated by surface coatings. Both warp and weft directions are high tensile strength and low elongation. Breaking elongation is 3.1%. The properties are high-temperature resistance, cold resistance (-260℃-650℃), acid etching resistance , little creep, high strength, and little deformation. It is acid-resistant and alkali-resistant, low-temperature and high-temperature resistant, thermal and sound insulation. Its tensile strength is better than that of lager tows carbon fiber, and the breaking elongation is even better than small bunch carbon fiber. It has better compression strength, shearing strength, and applicability & aging resistance in severe environment, etc.
1. Can be used under super-low temperature and have good thermal stability
2. High tensile strength and low elongation
3. Good physical and chemical stability, strong resistance to biological erosion and climate changes.
1. Super high temperature and ultra low temperature performance, prevent the asphalt pavement cracks
2. High tensile strength
3. No long term creep, and good thermal stability
4. Good compatibility with asphalt mixture
5. Stable physical and chemical properties, good resistance against biological erosion and climate change
1, Subgrade strengthening and pavement repairing for highways, railways and airports.
2, Subgrade strengthening of perpetual load bearing,such as large parking lots and cargo terminals.
3, Slope protections of highways and railways
4, Culvert reinforcing
5. Mines and tunnels reinforcing.
Contact Person: Mr. Enson